Whats what where from used

DCC NCE powercab is used with a SB3a
Sound Locos from Eureka(QSI)
Sound chips from Soundtraxx installed by myself
Point control will be Modratec and Peco motors

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Another trip to Newy

New flats waiting to be delivered sitting in Broadmeadow yard
with CLF 4 as a backdrop



I dropped my wife off in Hamilton for her Christmas haircut which gave me 3 hours to roam around. Last time I was anywhere near Broadmeadow yard I was 13 had caught the paper train down from Strathfield station at 1am-ish to arrive at BM about 5am with an imdeminty from in hand . 6042 was waiting with a empty coal train bound for Newdell coaliery. How times changed ,just wish camera were this easy to use back then. Then on to UGL and still more locos on the production line.



No comments:

Post a Comment